Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to Strike Watch!

With all the confusion around the writer's strike and what it's doing to popular television shows, I decided to create a site for fans of all shows to come and find out important information regarding their favorite programs.

First off, as an aspiring screenwriter and avid television fan, let me say I am behind the writers 100%. If you wish to find out ways to support the writers, check out Fans for Writers.

Secondly, I encourage anyone to send me any news regarding the strike to will.ohargan@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post. I will do my best to update this as often as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea.

Would you mind posting a link to fans4writers.com? It is a campaign to organize fans across all fandoms/genres into showing their support for the writers.

Anonymous said...

Also, if you could post a link to our site-

www.bringtvback.blogspot.com

On our site, we have names, addresses and phone #s for studios and their CEOs. A master list of shows and their corresponding studio/production co. is also included.

We strongly urge everyone to write to the studio bosses and urge them to return to the negotiating table with the WGA! Bring tv back!!